Friday, August 8, 2008

A reason to live in the midwest...

It is just worth noting that this morning when I went outside it was actually barely 60 degress at 8:30am! When was the last time it was 60 in Atlanta? April? Ha...I wouldn't like the summers here but I will take a sunny, 60 degree day in August!

I just thought I would check in before you guys all ducked out for the weekend...my flight (and delay, I am sure) is not until 4pm today....I am hoping to make it home for the Olympics opening ceremonies tonight but who knows.

I have a busy weekend....only 3 sessions but they will be a challenge cause they are moving kids :-) Hopefully I will get to visit with Erin's girls and then a couple plans for movies and the house hunting...oh my! Then back on the road on Monday morning...after next week though I will be in town for a few days and in my office and then the week after that I will be in town the whole week!! YAY!! Something might come up but if it doesn't I will be happy to be in town to exercise and eat right for a little while ....still have that dress to make sure I don't get too big for :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

m said...

Ummm, house hunting????

Mel said...

Rental house hunting. With houses so cheap I think that I am going to get a rental proprerty...better than the .2% interest you get at the bank :-)