Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tipsy...

I went to dinner with the Controller tonight and he is pretty fun and doesn't act his age at all..needless to say, I am pathetic...I had a big glass of wine and two beers and I am tipsy....no editing getting done tonight.. :-( I also didn't exercise today and I think that I grow by the day so definitely have to get that all together tomorrow...I have done pretty well with the eating so hopefully that will help!

I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday...this week has gone by so fast!!!

By the way, I am mad at China for using underage girls in gymnastics.

I also tried to add my other blog that some of you read to my blog list but since it is private it will not show updates....sorry, but I did post some pictures on there tonight.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha! You can kind of tell you were tipsy when you posted - such a random collection of thoughts. Yes - I am mad at China too. Cheaters!

Mel said...

Yeah, I think that I wrote it and then kept thinking of more things so I just added it to the end...oh well....

m said...

Did you hear that one of the Chinese girls is even missing a tooth? Sure she is 16. I am sure lots of 16 year olds are still getting their adult teeth.

Rebecca said...

She is Chinese and missing a tooth and they let her appear on TV??!?!?! How appalling!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh..I said the same thing to Craig the other night...I said "she doesn't even have all her permanent teeth yet, I can't believe they would let such imperfection on TV" Great minds think alike :-)