Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am being so productive...

Unfortunately that means that I just spent $411 on sales and use tax returns...I sort of forgot to file them since March and so $150 of that was penalties...that sucks! Oh well, hopefully I can get some sort of system in place soon to actually be organized...how sad would it be if I hired an accountant to help me and to do my taxes? I mean, even though I am a CPA, I don't do taxes for a living and there is so much to remember...which brings me to my second task of productivity for the evening....I worked on my taxes a bit...I filed an extension in April and the deadline is quickly approaching to have those in. Figured I should work on it while I have time...also trying to get read and organized for next year :-) so I can file on time.....this all reminds me why I didn't choose taxes as my career :-) I am also trying to get all my expenses and stuff into MSMoney for my personal expenses and stuff...yikes...this takes forever...I really need to try to do it once a week so it is not so hard.

No comments: