Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Travel Going Bye-Bye?

I know you guys will miss my stories but apparently there was some big meeting yesterday here at HO and they are trying to cut costs...big surprise so they are using travel as a place to cut costs. This makes sense for some departments where they travel for meetings that they could have on the phone but for my department it really doesn't make sense. I am trying to catch my boss before she goes home today (after she gets out of her 19 million meetings) to see how this will effect my department. As I was driving home yesterday and getting frustrated with the traffic, I realized I should have added that to my list of things I don't miss when I travel. Oh well, at least if I am in town I can get into a good routine and start going to my aerobics classes again..just not entirely sure what we will be doing..hmmm.

In other news, I got a new rolling bag today for my computer (cause the other one has seen better days and one of the wheels is broken). The new one has these fancy wheels that look like they belong on an Escalade...I will have to take a picture of them later to show you guys!

No comments: