Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trains...

So, I moved hotels and this one is nice too. Umm, problem is there are train tracks right outside my window, but hey who uses trains anymore, right...WRONG. I have heard two in the last 2 hours...I hope that they don't continue through the night..they are really loud.

Watching Big Brother 10, but I just can't get into it. I don't really like any of the characters yet.

So, I have had the worst day for my business ever! For some reason all the pictures that I uploaded for my client last night (of her newborn which are the most time sensitive pictures) are all gone. I can't see them when I try to login....she can't see them...then I can see them, then I can't. The guy who owns the software has been working with me all day but he can always see them...Craig can see them, my sister can't see them. I have tried everything and I don't know what else to do. It is so frustrating. When something gets screwed up at work you can shrug it off and know that someone else's reputation will be at stake when people have a bad experience with a company but when it is your own business with your name on it you feel so responsible when things go wrong...even if it is not your fault. Owning your own business is hard. I see why a lot of them fail. I am pretty fortunate in that I haven't run into anything too major and this year looks like it will be a good year but still it is so frustrating!

Ugh, and there goes my positive attitude....I will have to cleanse and write a post about the beach! Sorry guys!

No comments: