Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sad Blog

In my effort to zone out and waste time when I should be editing and after I uploaded a couple pictures to the private blog I hit the next blog tab...got through a few and found this one. I feel bad for this girl but at the same time it is sort of interesting to get in the head of someone who is dealing with problems like this. As most of you know, I had someone really close to me go through something like this and I never really understood it (though I read all that I could about it and I think that I finally started to grasp it). They are better now and I hope that my love and concern at least had a little to do with it, though I will probably never know. I would love to respond to this girl but I wouldn't know what to say...it sounds like she could use some help though ....whose goal is to be a size 0 when you weigh 155 and are 5' 7"? Sorry to be a downer.

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

That picture is who she wants to look like? I pray that I can raise Charlotte with wonderful self esteem so she will never, ever have to write a blog post like that one.

Mel said...

yeah, sort of scary, huh....the thing is, if you read it she says her parents were perfect and so was her childhood....weird.

Mollypants said...

I have kind of complex thoughts on it, all boiling down to the fact that I feel bad that she's willing to hurt herself for whatever it is she's seeking. Maybe I'll write something about it.