Thursday, July 31, 2008

Airplanes are fun...

So, I didn't have to give up my seat which means I do get $200 :-( I am on my original flight that got delayed until 7:15 (which was 15 mins ago). So now we are sitting on the plane delayed again and I have been on here for 40 mins already. They are being great by giving us water, telling us what is going on and stuff but still. I am also sitting at the window on a 3 seat row. The lady next to me smells like a grandma (what is that smell) and probably is one. She is also texting like a 15 year old. Weird. The lady on the other side of her is about 250 lbs and has to be dying cause it is warm on here (and no, that was not a reference to the lady who did die on a flight earlier this week).

So to sum up - no $200 AND I will probably miss the connection....oh well! Hopefully the one in the morning will be on time and Morgan is home cause I rode marta to the airport and don't want to walk home in the rain :-( if I miss my flight.


Take off time is now 8:15.

Do you guys like my new positive attitude? Overall, I think that the titles say it all :-)

4 comments:

m said...

I believe the smell is moth balls. Maybe your connection is running late too...

Drena said...

i like grandma smell except my grandma. She smells like cigarettes.

Mel said...

She actually turned out to be very nice and even had vodka on the rocks, I have a new respect!

Drena said...

damn....that is hard core. I'd rather drink my own urine.