Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weird South Florida Allergies

So apparently I might not be sick again but just might have some allergies to something down here. Apparently when people move here or visit from other places they get the same sniffly nose and stuff that I have. The funny part is that I feel high as a kite right now on cold medicine. Last night I thought I was sniffly (it didn't start until then) because of the pants from Craig's house so I took a 24hr Claritin (it was all I had because the rest of my allergy medicine was at his house). Then this morning I still didn't feel well (though I slept fine) so I was talking to another guy that was here and he said his doctor told him to take the Claritin-D down here so he gave me one of those...I still had a few hours left on the other Claritin and then I had some diet coke with caffeine for lunch....so, yeah a little in the clouds! I was supposed to go to dinner with the Controller and they other guy working there tonight but I just didn't feel up to it...I have to repack and there are toiletries spread all over my room from the lotion explosion. Sucks cause I really didn't get to see much of Fort Lauderdale but at the same time, I think that some rest would be good for me. I did discover that when I am outside the sniffliness (it is a word) is better so I opened the window in my room...that makes me start to wonder if it is something in the air conditioning...hmmm.

Anyway, not much else going on here...I feel like I had a lot of things that I wanted to blog about earlier today but now I can't remember any of them...maybe I will think of something later tonight. Right now I am trying to decide what to order for dinner...I think that I will stay in tonight and try to get this last client's pictures ready. I might be back later...

No comments: