Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goal #33

My goal number #33 is to have a blog that makes money. I need some ideas for topics. I had some of the following but I am not so sure how interesting they would be:
1. Financial ideas (don't really know about this anymore)
2. Photoshop how-tos (this would be simple stuff but I think that there are definitely beginning photographers who could use easy tips)
3. Photography tips for regular people (meaning you have a point and shoot and some pets or kids or take trips and want to get good shots) but I am going to try to do this on my photography website.
4. City reviews (I travel a ton and usually spend at least a week there and could give insight to business travelers not so much the tourist stuff cause cities are so different when you are just working there).

Any of those sound good? Any other ideas? I am not the best writer but thought it would be fun to try...

No comments: