Friday, July 11, 2008

Made it home and here are my answers...

Do you use the shampoo in the hotel? Nope...it dries my hair out...so unless I forget mine I don't use it or if it is really good but I think that even the "good" stuff is cheaper versions of it.
Conditioner? That stuff makes my hair like straw..I can hear it squeaking when I comb it and it takes twice as long...my hair tangles easily so I need the real stuff.
Do you take it with you (either for yourself or to donate)? Yes, I have started because my boss's church collects them to give to battered women's shelters and other organizations that help people get back on their feet.
Do you trust the alarm in your room or get a wake up call or use your cell phone? Sadly when you travel as much as I do you realize that there are only really 3 different alarm clocks used by hotels with one being in 85% of the hilton brand hotels so I trust the alarm clock....
Do you use the hairdryer they provide or do you bring your own? I trust them to have one and actually sometimes it is a decent one....they have real ones that aren't hooked to the wall and that are 1875 if you can believe it.
Do you iron your clothes in the hotel? Yes, I iron my clothes every day at home...it is my one anal attribute so I do it in hotels too...usually all the first night for the whole week so I don't have to do it each day.
What thing do you forget the most? Toothbrush by far, but I have forgotten undies a lot too!
Do you have them clean your room every day and if they do, do you reuse towels or get new ones? Well, obviously from the previous post you know the answer to this one...
Do you ever swim in the hotel pool? Nope, unless it was on vacation but not ever for work...I would do it for exercise except they are so small! Maybe when I start working on that triathlon goal...
Do you use the workout room? Yes, I do a lot. I have gotten better about going outside but sometimes there is nowhere to go outside so you have to do something.

No comments: