Friday, July 25, 2008

Third time is a charm???

This is my third trip to the airport this week and so far,so good. I have 40 mins until my flight, and so I don't jinx it, let's just say that my flight is not not going on time. Hopefully that confused the powers that be.

Fun discoveries/observations:
Having a suitcase that has 4 wheels instead of 2 is really convenient until you get on Marta and the train stops and no matter what way your bag is facing it is going to roll! It was a good thigh workout because there are many stops between Midtown and the airport!

I stood through security for 15 mins with my scond section of my backpack wide open and no one mentioned it. Also not sure how it got open but nothing was missing so who knows.

There were two of the tannest 15 and 16 year old brother and sister standing in front of me at security...I think that they were mini bodybuilders as well...seriously!

The guy standing in the line next to me had on pants that were so tight that there was NOTHING left to the imagination!!! They were dress pants and it made me wonder if the ladies at his office talk about it.

A guy in line went to the bench to get his stuff all situated and then passed a bunch of us but didn't have his crap together so he had to go through 4 times. So much for sneaking by! If you are going to pass at least do it fast, right?

Somehow it poured and stopped between the time I got here on the train and when I got to the gate 20 mins later.

The lady sitting across from me has gone through every ringtone in her phone 5 times...please make her stop! Oh wait, she just found the chicken noise she was looking for so she is done.

I think I prefer these small planes cause they load you up so fast! The plane before us was late but 10 mins later it was boarded and is leaving! Sweet!

Ok, actually boarding on time....it is going to happen, I can feel it!! We might sit in line for a while but hopefully it won't be too bad!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: