Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yay for traveling!!

Fooled you! I am now leaving Fort Lauderdale to connect through ATL (cause all things Delta go through ATL) to get to the beach. So, first flight is delayed to the point where I will have 18 mins to make my connection. You guys want to place bets on whether or not I will make it? And, even if I do will my luggage?? So, second one should be delayed, right? Nope, that one is on time.

Check in here was a nightware...one of those check in guys that is not nice, takes his job way too serious and causes everyone to be delayed. The bad part is that he will probably be over here to work the gate in a second. When I checked in there was a message that my flight is oversold and they need volunteers and since they have a 7:15 flight tomorrow morning and I could get paid to bump my seat and since I will probably miss the connection I am considering it. Problem?? No agent at the gate, of course. Good thing I am connecting through home and not some random city!

Other entertainment? I saw Barbie and Meathead have a public fight on the shuttle bus on the way over here. Meathead even got a talking to by the driver. Apparently their flight was in 30 mins and she made it seem like he was to blame so he was mad at her cause she told him to get out of the way and he did. Yeah, it didn't make sense to me either. Gate agent is here, long line!! Glad I am number two. I kind of wish I hadn't read all the blogs earlier cause now I will have no entertainment. Hmmmm. More later!

No comments: