Tuesday, July 22, 2008

traveling fun of the day....

What happens when you don't feel well, want to sleep and definitely don't want to fly? I will tell you, you go get a sandwich, eat it, go to the bathroom and come back to find out that your flight is delayed an hour and a half. Sweet! I was supposed to leave at 8 and get in at 10 so now it will be at least 11:30! Awesome. They actually have no idea when it will be because the plane is coming from Savannah and actually turned around to go back....great! I will just keep repeating "I will be in first class, I will be in first class." I had planned on editing on the plane but now I have time in the airport so I will sleep on the plane. Things are not looking good and I have training at 8am tomorrow.....UGH. And I feel worse. I thought if I got some good sleep tonight I would be ok but it doesn't look like that will happen now :-(

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

Dude, you've had more travel problems than the Donner Party...

Mel said...

I know, it must be because of the sheer volume that I fly but atlanta and delta aren't known for being on time! This time it wasa weather and not delta's fault. I am now delayed until 10:39!!

Drena said...

I hope you get paid lots of money to put up with the crap that you have to endure. At least you get miles and probably a travel budget??