Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday travel

Nothing too bad today, I have an 8:40 flight so I got here at 6:40 whic means I got up at 5:30 and I am not a morning person. At least I have a window, remembered my ipod and my mask to sleep. The thing that I see ruining this trip is there is a big group of high schoolers on here and they are surrounding me and loud!!! I hope the ipod drowns them out and at least it is better than a screaming kid (I think).

I cant believe it is 8:30 and I have been up for 3 hours!! I know some of you do this everyday but just imagine if those of you who do stayed up until 1 or 1:30 and then did it. That is the time I normally go to bed so 5:30 is too early.

This dude in front of me is probably 17 or 18 sitting with two of these high school girls
And he is literally too cool for his shoes!!! Apparently he know all card games and probably knows the one the girls are trying to show him cause he is that cool. He also travels around the world taking pictures with his phone. These poor girls are trying so hard to include him in their game and he is sort of an ass!!!

This trip is to train my new employee and I think that it could get interesting, but hopefully it will just go well.

I am off to nap

Oh and by the way.... His AWESOME game that he is going to teach them is rummy... A way cooler version of course (though it sounds just like the one I know so maybe I am cooler than I thought).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I feel your pain (I am normally up at 5:45 - but then again, I'm in bed by 10:30). Hopefully iPod and mask can block out noisy teenagers and Cool Dude (unless you want to get in on a game of Cool Rummy with him)