Thursday, July 17, 2008

More sketchiness...

Today I decided to try and get in another exercise session with Al. The guy from the other day was gone yesterday and not around today so I decided to go for it. I started out down the desserted sidewalk toward the convention center they have here (with no one ever at it). I figured that I could walk around the parking lot and the building to add a little distance and keep from having to go up and down the same road a few times. As I was getting to the center a Police SUV pulled up and then went to the back of the side and parked...I thought that was weird but oh well. I kept walking...then I went up the road and back down again to make one more round around the center and the SUV was still parked there...20 mins later. As I got around to it he pulled out and then waited. I thought that he might say something to me but he didn't and once I passed him he pulled out and drove off. I guess he was waiting to get a call and didn't want to waste gas.....

Other than that, not much going on here. I was going to try to go to DC tonight (I think that it is about an hour) but I wanted to get all my photos edited because it stresses me out to have them hanging over my head. I am going to have to come back here for another week and since I will be at the beach the weekend before I won't have any sessions to edit so I am going to go one night that week...of course it has been sunny every day this week and it will probably rain that week but so is life.

I am watching this show Hopkins...it is like a real world ER show and it is so sad. Terah was telling me that she watched it and cried during every episode. I watched it last week but had to turn it when they were shoving a girl's teeth back in her mouth but since Terah liked it I decide to give it another try. She was definitely right, when they brought in the 2 year old that was all of a sudden so sick that he needed a heart transplant and his parents were questioning how they didn't know, it was so sad. Good news is that they just found a heart for him (guess he didn't have to wait as long as Denny on Grey's) so hopefully it will all turn out.

Back to editing......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And once again, I cried the entire episode! - Terah

Mollypants said...

Ha! I posted about that one tonight - my friend Mary works as a nurse on the transplant ward at Hopkins. I think she's post-op though for some reason, all I know is that she rarely sees patients get bad - if they show any signs of rejection or danger or whatever they're off to ICU. Plus she's engaged to a guy who doesn't work in medicine so she has no intra-hospital dating drama so I think she won't necessarily be shown on TV. I want to go watch the old episodes to find her though, I know Hopkins is really big on transplants.

Meredith said...

My parents really like the show. I haven't watched it, don't know if I can handle it be real life. Grey's and Scrubs is enough for me! :)

Good luck with the editing!

m said...

I cried off and on during that entire episode. Then we had to watch Swingtown so we could get in some good laughs!