Monday, July 14, 2008

fat pants..

Apparently I needed to pack some! I put on a pair of pants that fit really well when I wasn't traveling and probably on the skinny end of my closet and they are pretty snug!! Uh oh, I didn't pack extras, but I guess it really is a good thing and just reinterates the need to eat healthier while traveling. I set some goals for the week which I will not bore you with but hopefully that will help. I am literally in anytown,usa. Literally! I drive a mile and a half off the exit to get to my hotel and I think that there is literally every store you could think of either on the road I turn off of or the one my hotel is on! I seriously challenge you to think of one that is not there. Anyone who does will get a prize!! (I still have the prizes from being cheered up that one time but haven't made it to the post office yet. I promise I will)

9 comments:

m said...

I am guessing we only get credit for chains that occasionally go free standing?

Mel said...

Yeah, chain stores since it is anytown, usa. The mom and pop stores are in a different area...this is just the chain capital.

m said...

Here goes...

Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath Beyond, Linens and Things, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Hallmark, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, Borders, Stein Mart, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Payless, The Dollar Store, Home Depot, Lowe's

I'll keep thinking. Always cracked me up when traveling and you could find that one strip with EVERYTHING.

Mel said...

I have already seen, BB&B, Linen N Things, Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Hallmark, B&N, Borders, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Home Depot and Lowe's...I will check for the others...it was raining last night when i got in and it was midnight...not sure about the books a million, that might be a winner...there is a mall so probably an ann taylor there.

Drena said...

wow, meg dog loves her a prize!

Mollypants said...

cracker barrel?

Mollypants said...

oh and are you in fredericksburg and on the strip where 29 meets 95? that's my LEAST favorite part of my trip home. Traffic SUUUUUCKS!

Mel said...

Cracker barrel on the corner....HA!

I am off of exit 120 SR1 near Central Park...off of 95 and there are actually two places that have as much crap as right here...the other one is further south a couple exits..not sure what that is.

Mollypants said...

I was actually thinking of the one that's the intersection of rt 3. I think it's actually considered Spotsylvania/Battlefield. I still can't believe that they consider that part of Virginia "Suburban DC" now.