Monday, July 14, 2008

TV Shows

Did you guys know that 90210 is coming back??? I will be interested in what it is all about. I used to love the original, only to be replaced by Dawson's Creek! Ah, teeny soap operas, I fell for them every time. I remember that Donna and David's wedding was during the premiere of Dawson's Creek my freshman year of college and normally the whole hall watched 90210 with us in our room and there was a huge debate about which to watch. My roommate wanted to watch 90210 but got out voted. We did flip back everyone once in a while for her :-) Gosh, with this and the NKOTB concert this year, I am not sure how this will be that different of a year for me than my earlier days..hmm

I am also pumped about the new season of Big Brother..it is a great show for travelers cause it comes on so many times a week. I totally get addicted! I wish the Biggest Loser would come back because I love that show too!

And, finally, for those of you who like CSI Miami and all of Horatio's one liners..here is a video for you. I don't know how to put the videos so you can watch it within my blog but if anyone wants to tell me how I will do it.

Ok, enought procrastinating and back to editing!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am super excited about 90210! I hope it can live up to the expectations of those of us who watched it back in the day.

Meredith said...

YUP! Donna and Kelly are supposed to be on it some too. I'm pretty excited... in fact, I've been watching all the old reruns on Soap network. For some reason, I stopped watching a bit in college... I can't figure that one out! hmmmm...

Rebecca said...

maybe you got caught up in Dawson's Creek?

m said...

Last I heard Brenda may even be back. Looking forward to that one. Any idea when it starts?

Big Brother is awful, but I am totally addicted every season. Even when I cannot stand any of the people I still watch. Ugh.