Thursday, July 3, 2008

Anticipation....

Craig is on his way down here. I am sitting here waiting. The last few hours are definitely the hardest. He is driving because he likes to drive and he doesn't like to fly. I know that some of you think that this is crazy and sometimes it is definitely inconvenient but that is what he prefers. I have learned that you love the people that you love because they are who they are...if you start trying to change them then they aren't who you loved to begin with. Anyway, I talked to him an hour ago and he wasn't feeling well and he said the traffic was sort of bad. He was only going 60 in a 70 zone and was in the middle of nowhere. Waiting here is hard. When he would first come to visit I would call a couple times (or a hundred) and check where he was and stuff but I think that just makes it worse so now I just let him call me. I just get so antsy and I don't know what to do with myself. I try to fill the time with other things. Today I went to the personal trainer at 6 to take up some time and now I am going to try to catch up on all my editing....I also need to take a shower because I stink, but that is only going to take up so much time....then what? UGH!! So, for everyone who is not already drinking, going out of town or just has a life, ENTERTAIN ME!

1 comment:

Drena said...

sorry, just got this. I wsn't drinking so I could've entertained. I watched So you think you can dance, did the treadmill, and cross stitched. Very exciting. :) Doing cardio when you are pregnant is very tiring so I pretty much fall asleep quickly after completing. Hope you have a fun weekend.