Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Exploding Lotion....

Yep, that is what my lotion did in my makeup bag...awesome! It is yellow VS lotion too so it sort of stained the inside of my makeup bags which sucks but it is soakin the sink right now with hopes that it will all come out.

So I got up at 4:30am today to catch my 6am flight out of Dayton, connect in Atlanta and then come down here. I was a little worried because one of my employees had her flight cancelled on Sunday and then delayed yesterday but all went smooth. I used my mask to sleep on both flights and I am sure that I snored on both of them.....but at least they were both on time...now if I can just make it to the beach on time this weekend I will be thrilled!!

The work here isn't really going to take as long as I had thought it would so I could have stayed one more day in OH, but I didn't know that.

We had a lot of fun this weekend going all over the place. I got there on Friday and still wasn't feeling 100% so we decided to just hang out and watch Long Way Round and relax. The show is really good and I love Ewan McGregor in it! They are doing another one that is called Long Way Down that premieres this week...you guys should check it out. They basically rode around the world on motorcycles in the first one and in the second one they are riding from Great Britain to Africa. It is so cool because they stop and meet people along the way from all these different walks of life and even though he is a famous actor he is so sweet and humble with these people. It is just really sweet to see that side of an actor. We got pizza at Marion's which is my favorite pizza place there. Their website explains it all...the place is as simple as the website and you can only pay with cash :-), and then sort of went to bed early. I will fill you guys in on the rest later because I want to actually include pictures and stuff and since I only have one client to go for editing and none from this last weekend, I should have time to go through normal pictures...I am very excited to have some time to get my normal stuff done...it looks like I will have another to do list to make.

All of a sudden when I got to my hotel room tonight I had a really stuffy nose...ugh, I just got done being sick so I am hoping that it is just because I got up so early and I am wearing the pants that I wore at Craig's all day yesterday when the kitty was climbing all over me. Let's hope. The other guy from Corporate did say that his allergies bothered him whenever he comes down here so that could be the problem too...as long as I am not sick again!

By the way, I have reached an all time low with my Starbucks crack addiction....I am now looking online to see if there is one on my way to work tomorrow...gosh, I am sad. I need it!!!

4 comments:

Drena said...

where are you?

m said...

glad you had a good weekend!

Mel said...

I am in Fort Lauderdale....only until tomorrow and then the beach with the fam until Sunday!!

Rebecca said...

Have fun! Sorry about the lotion - YUCK!