Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm freezing!

It is so cold in this airport and yes, I am still sitting here! It is now 2.5 hours past my flight and there is a rumor that we will not get out until at least 11....good thing I rode Marta huh...gonna take a cab home. To top it off my phone is about to die, my blackberry can't pick up a signal anymore and it is pouring here. On the bright side I did get a full client edited and I am hoping to get some more done. The biggest debate I have now is whether I should give into the bladder, pack up all my stuff and go pee or if I should just let the guy next to me watch my computer and take my purse with me to go pee...hmmmm.....I think I might try to go back to Wendy's to use their counter if we are going to be here forever.

So, they just made an annoucement that concourse C (mine) closes at 9:15...what does that mean? Does that mean we will not get to go? I am not sure....anyway..

I broke down and decided to pay the $8 to get the internet at the airport...it is the least that my company owes me for the fact that out of the last 28 hours I have spent 11 of them in an airport. My coworker who is stuck in NJ and I are trading stories...how sad is my life right now???

Anyway, when stuck last night I wrote some blogs so I will post those next and then check everyone else's and hopefully by then I will know what is going on....not looking good though.....LOTS of rain...I just wish they would call it cancelled so I could go sleep!

3 comments:

Drena said...

I don't know how you do it. I would've probably already quit my job.

Mollypants said...

Seriously, it is STORMING in Philly and it's just an hour and a half away. I've never had DirecTV go out in bad weather, but it went out tonight. I'd be relieved they made the right call, but yes, I know it's frustrating!

Mollypants said...

You could fly out of Philly tomorrow and drive down here!