Monday, July 7, 2008

Remember that Seinfeld episode where

He argues with the rental car place because even though he had a reservation, they have no cars. Welcome to my world. I am sitting outside of Avis with about 20 of my Avis preffered members and even though we are preferred and all had a reservation, it is 20 mins until they have any cars. Somehow I think that the Seinfeld humor would get lost here with these guys. The funnier thing is that when they pull the cars up they are all washed. Umm, i could use a dirty car, it would make it feel more like mine at home!

I am starving cause the breakfast I ate at 6am is long gone. I successfully slept on the plane the whole time and woke up to screaming high schoolers as we landed (safely so not sure about the screaming). I figured that since I just woke up and since I hadn't had one I would get my latte. No dice....Starbucks was out and it was the only one in the whole airport...what?? Hopefully my car will be ready soon so I can get something to eat. Oh well, at least the breeze is nice.

5 comments:

Erin H. said...

What??? Starbucks is out of lattes? You must be in an airport from hell!

m said...

Where are you? How is any of that even possible?

Mel said...

I was in Boston!!! I am now in Providence but it was too expensive to fly into here so I flew into Boston...I forgot that Dunkin Donuts was founded here or something so there are as many Dunkin Donuts here as there are Starbucks in Seattle....and the arena next to me is the Dunkin Donuts Center...hmmm....luckily there is a Starbucks in my hotel so they better have my latte tomorrow!!!

Mollypants said...

Yeah that mall down there next to the arena is really cool. I love providence actually...such a pretty little town. And Dunkin Donuts isn't THAT bad!

Mel said...

I actually rank Providence as one of the top cities I have traveled to but Dunkin Donuts doesn't have Chai Latte or at least the one at the airport didn't!