Saturday, July 12, 2008

I love watching The Tour....

de France that is....I know you all know I love Lance, but now there is a new cutie on the scene....Kim Kirchen...doesn't hurt that he has a cute accent, is on the American team (though he is not American) and is in the lead.....

Anyway, I am trying to sort through all my sessions from the day...4 of them today and that is tiring, but I am trying to be ready so that I can get the editing done quickly and get ready for another busy weekend next weekend. I like watching the tour because it is interesting to me to learn about the cycling and to see the teams work...it also amazes me how fast they go and how small those wheels are!! Plus, it is a little like the Olympics in that they do lots of backstories and the announcers are British .....who can't listen to the British for 4 hours?

I went to the personal trainer again today...it was my first time without Dudley and it was pretty hard...I am going to set a couple of goals for myself for this week while I am out of town..I seem obsessed with goals lately and can't get anything done without making a list...sad! I like to blame it on the fact that I am in a different city every week, sounds good, right?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am leaving again tomorrow morning...this time I am going to Fredericksburg, VA for the week, but first I am visiting Terah Kinser DeFore in VA Beach and meeting John Franklin :-) I have seen pictures and he is cute...of course I have only seen three pictures since he was born...Bad Terah, so I will be sure to post some for you guys after the weekend..from what I could tell he has some beautiful big eyes so I want to get some pics of those :-)

2 comments:

Drena said...

We didn't do anything last night. I tried to find trivia and couldn't. We eneded up watching Hollywoodland on DVR. Maybe I should plan more in advance instead of 7:30pm on Saturday night!

Adam's brother and fiance live in VA Beach. He works on subs. we are going to visit in September.

Mollypants said...

ha! my brother lives in Norfolk (right by VA beach) and he works on subs too...then again, everyone there works for a naval contractor!